- From the Ben Schoeman Highway take the Eeufees Road offramp.
- Go through Fountains Circle and onto George Storrar Drive.
- Approximately 400 meters from Fountains Circle, there will be an opportunity to turn right into a filter road.
- This road will bend and then take a sharp right uphill into Herbert Baker Street.
- 131 will be on your right hand side.
Herbert Baker street can also be accessed from Queen Wilhelmina Avenue and The Hotel will now be on your left hand side.
We felt like movie stars! A beautiful hotel, attentive staff, great food, wonderful views over Pretoria. Free WiFi and very well designed and decorated rooms. Perfect in every way. Thank you so much for making our stay so special. We hope to stay longer on our next visit.
Lovely rooms. Great food and wine. Superb staff and lovely views across Pretoria. The room was well equipped. Room service was good value and high quality. The hotel is very quiet, except at rush hours, when there is a little noise from the nearby main road.
This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in world wide! Perfect boutique hotel. nice relaxing pool and cocktail location. Perfect after coming off of safari. Quiet, beautiful view of the city, lovely room and bath. But it is the staff and owner, Mike, that see to your every whim! Food was wonderful, great homemade pasta and the breakfast was near perfection. Rus had the fish for... Read More
Charleston, South Carolina, South Africa
Had a v enjoyable stay in this v scenic hotel. Staff were v friendly and helpful. We had dinner one evening and was probably the best t-bone steak we ever had. One of the best hotels we've stayed in for hospitality. Complements to Sheri, Mike and staff.